Hyderabad Diaries

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Home in frames

Tormenting days past, I now (since Nov 2005...mercy! I sound like the Raymonds ad) have a shelter in a 3-bed apartment in an area that's just adequately dotted n lined with people. About 10-kms far from my work place but I like it that way.

If I loved working all that much, I might just cradle in the monster arms of Cyber Gateway and save a fortune in peanuts I earn.

So, just when you feel lost in the web of classified ads I thought you should give these pics a look. My guarantee, you'd either say, "wow! cool." or "Sheesh. Come see mine..it is a studio apartment."

Enter here >>

follow me >>


ushered in >>

To the left >>

Honing culinary prowess>>

To the right >>

And, if your eyes didnt light up >>


Am home, are you?! :-)

10 Comments:

  • Am almost there, Babe!
    Lol!! - That was proabably the first time in seven years that I called you BABE!
    *oink oink*
    As in the PIG.. Babe..

    I love your abode.

    By Blogger pr!tz, at 11:37 AM  

  • woah!! u live in a palace!! u get a studio apt or a flat share for 500 quids!

    By Blogger _, at 9:56 AM  

  • Neighbor's envy, owner's pride. *evil grin*

    By Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy, at 9:43 PM  

  • For a moment there, I thought I saw wooden flooring..... please tell me I'm wrong.
    Anyways, love the lighting. Congratulations on the new place.

    By Blogger Amateur Blogger, at 1:59 PM  

  • howdy! congrats u have been tagged, read my blog to know what is it about

    By Blogger _, at 5:22 AM  

  • congrats ;0

    By Blogger 30.45 N,76.48 E, at 5:56 AM  

  • Tushar >> *grins* I live in a rented apartment in Bhaagnagar (Hyd) not Columbia. ;-) Oh n white lights killed my 'barely there' furnishing so the art studio look. Thanks da! :-)

    Mandrake >> Tough one that. Will do for sure. :)

    By Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy, at 2:27 AM  

  • I live in your appartment now .. :)
    Fifth floor aah !

    By Blogger Sour-ing Mercury, at 2:19 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Shailendra604, at 3:02 AM  

  • Hi Dear,
    nice house....
    Awesome studio apartment looks good at every angle.
    Appu Ghar

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home